Training is a cornerstone of successful construction technology implementation.
Building Edge Consulting provides a comprehensive approach to dual lingual training, leveraging both in-class and on-site delivery with our bilingual training team. We can build a technology education process and deliver the training to suit any contractor or new construction technology project.
The BEC construction technology bilingual training training process
- Needs analysis – Accurately identify specific workflow objectives and align workflows with measurable ROI objectives.
- Audience profiling and alignment – Know and understand the group to be trained, roles, responsibilities, and experience.
- Content development – Hard copy and presentation materials are developed and provided for ongoing delivery in a train the trainer system.
- Training delivery – Both in-class and on-site are instructor lead with spanish for construction workers
- Testing – Measurement and retention are required to ensure workflow and behavior is reliable and retention is measured.
- Training Effectiveness & Measurement – Follow tracking and measurement to ensure ongoing retention and compliance.
• Strategic Partnerships with technology and equipment companies (Leica, Kahua, Disperse, Avvir, Multivista, Hexagon, Procore, Structshare)
• Bilingual Field Operations team to implement change management in the field